The Baker and Chase way
Selling a property is probably the biggest transaction you will ever make. That is why we are committed to giving you the most time, information and advice needed to make an informed decision as how best to sell your property. Below is the very least you can expect from us throughout the sales process.
Getting the Correct Valuation
Getting you the best price is crucial, here’s how we do it:
- Market Appraisal: A meticulous inspection of your property means we know exactly what we are dealing with so there are no surprised down the road. Our team have been trained to understand the different types of build and how that contributes to your properties value as well as unique features that may offer extra value.
- Comparison Matrix: We will research the market for you and present you with properties that will help us gage the correct market value.
- Market Overview: The property market is subject to such sharp peaks and troughs that it is essential we have an up-to-date discussion regarding the current and future market conditions so we know how best to pitch your property to the market.
- Potential Buyers: A property is often considered to be worth what someone is willing to pay for it. We can bring you a list of suitable applicants who are already eager and looking for your type of property and discuss what price they would consider offering you.
Make Your Property Stand Out
After you have approved our valuation we will create a complete set of the highest-quality cutting-edge marketing materials for your property.
- Market Ready Service: It is crucial that your property looks its absolute best throughout the marketing process. We will make recommendations for you to implement yourself or refer you to professional help such as staging experts, interior designers and cleaning specialists.
- In-Building Media: This technology works like Google Street View and allows buyers the ability to take a virtual tour through your property from the comfort of their own screen. It’s a cutting-edge tool that will allow unparalleled views of your property in a very competitive market.
- High Definition (HD) Professional Photography: We ensure there is a wide selection of high definition professional photography taken to show off your property in the best possible light.
- Floorplans: Essential in today’s market and the best way to illustrate the space and layout of your property. Our floorplans are best in class and offer 99% accuracy, in line with RICS standards.
- Bespoke Marketing: Every Property and every client is different, so you can expect us to understand what makes your property different and ensure those features are highlighted and presented to the marketplace. One size does not fit all.
Ensure Your Property is Seen by the Widest Possible Audience
Reaching your target audience is key and below is the full list of tools we would use to market your property to the right people.
- Telephone: Within 24 hours of completing your property details we will start personally phoning prospective buyers who are already eager to buy properties that match yours.
- Registered Applicants: As per above, this is the database we keep of people all waiting for a call or email should we receive the right property for them.
- Website: Our state-of-the-art website is fully optimised to work across smartphones, tablets and computers. Designed with full-screen photos and virtual tours, our site will give your property maximum exposure.
- Rightmove & Zoopla: We ensure your property is visible on the major portals within 24 hours of completing your property details.
- For Sale Boards: We’ve made sure our boards are simple, prominent and beautifully-designed to look good at your property and stand out against the competition.
- Extended Opening Hours: We are open 6 days a week. This ensures we are always on hand to deal with enquiries when they suit applicants most.
- Email Shots: Often the quickest way to get a full set of your property details in front of a prospective purchaser.
- Text Messages: A summary of your property’s features delivered directly into the palm of the hand of all the applicants registered in your properties price range.
- Bespoke Property Descriptions: We have a genuine love of property and a passion for the local community. This makes it easy to craft charming and descriptive write-ups that showcase the strengths of each individual property and the surrounding area.
- Newspapers: We often run full page, colour advertising in the Enfield Advertiser.
- Social Media: We use social media to great effect, to ensure the widest possible exposure for our clients.
- Shop Window: We will literally put you in the shop window, in the right location. With plenty of local traffic, our window draws many admirers and ensures the local market is covered. We know timing can be critical so if necessary we can be ready to list your property and start showing it within 72 hours.
We know timing can be critical so if necessary we can be ready to list your property and start showing it within 72 hours.
Viewings and Open Days
Prospective buyers will always be accompanied by one of our expert estate agents, either by appointment or at an open day. Since we take the time to gather in-depth knowledge about you and your property, we can make potential buyers aware of all the benefits of your home and your local area.
We will relay any feedback from viewings as this valuable information gives us a chance to improve how your home is shown and to optimise your chances of making the sale you want.
As part of our offering, we like to liaise often and will even meet with you every four weeks to continually review market conditions. As much as we pride ourselves on being a 21st century practise, we find that nothing beats a face-to-face meeting over a cup of tea. Of course, you are welcome to check in with us any time over the phone or email too.
Offers and Negotiations
With something as valuable as property, negotiation is not for the faint-hearted and we believe it should be entrusted to one of our skilled negotiators. A calm and experienced perspective is key to achieving the best possible price.
Experienced Sales Progression
Many clients are overwhelmed by the jargon and the amount of information required during the legal process of the transaction. Having experienced hundreds of transactions of all shapes and sizes, we act as your expert guides through this complex stage providing as much help as you need. We appreciate how important it is for us to be available to answer a call when you need us, no matter how trivial the issue seems.
Our office is conveniently located in Enfield Chase and our clients are welcome anytime to meet with us here for a cup of tea and a chat during any point of the sales process.