The Baker and Chase way
Selling a property is probably the biggest transaction you will ever make. That is why we are committed to giving all prospective clients more. Whether that be time, information or advice, we will leave you in a position to make an informed decision as how best to sell your property. Below is the very least you can expect from us throughout the sale process.
Instant online valuations
We offer instant online valuations, just enter your postcode for an indication of what your property is worth. You can also get a lettings valuation to see what rental you can achieve for your rental property. It’s free so you have nothing to loose.￼
Getting The Correct Valuation
We believe that giving your more starts at the valuation stage; getting the price right is crucial, here’s how we do it:
- Property Inspection: We will meticulously inspect your property so we know exactly what we are dealing with. Our valuation specialists have been trained to understand the common types of build and how that contributes to your properties value.
- Floor Plan: To ensure the accuracy in our valuations, we may create a floor plan, which we are happy to attach to your valuation report so you can see our calculations.
- Comparison Matrix: We will research the market for you and present you with properties that will help us gage the correct market value.
- Market Overview: The property market is subject to such sharp peaks and troughs that it is essential we have an up to date discussion regarding the current and future market conditions so we know how best to pitch your property to the market.
- Who Would View Your Property: A property is often considered to be worth what someone is willing to pay for it. We can bring you a list of suitable applicants that are looking for your type of property and discuss what price they would consider offering you.
We will provide this Full Valuation Report free of charge in both a printed and
electronic format. Contact Baker and Chase now for your complete market appraisal.
Make Your Property Stand Out
Once you have approved our valuation, our creative edge kicks in and we create our 1st Class marketing material for your property.
- Market Ready Service: It is crucial that your property is looking its absolute best throughout the marketing process. We will naturally make recommendations and we can also supply professional help if required, such as staging experts, interior designers and cleaning specialists.
- High Definition (HD) Professional Photography & In-Building Media: A key feature in our marketing efforts and the one that really makes your property stand out in an often very competitive market place is our In-Building media. Technology similar to that of Google Street View, it allows buyers unparalleled views of your property as well as the ability to manually navigate to through your property from the comfort of their PC, mobile or tablet.
- Floorplans: Essential in today’s market and a fantastic way to illustrate the space and layout of your property,
For more traditional users, we also ensure there is a wide selection of High Definition photos of your property.
Ensure Your Property is Seen By The Widest Possible Audience
We ensure every property benefits from our full range of marketing material below
- Telephone: We guarantee to pick up the phone to perspective purchasers within 24 hours of completing your property details
- Website: We have built a state-of-the-art website fully optimised to work across smartphones, tablets and computers. Designed with full-screen photos, our site will give your property maximum exposure.
- Rightmove & Zoopla: We ensure your property is visible on the major portals within 24 hours of completing your property details
- For Sale Boards: Our boards are simple, prominent and beautifully designed
- Registered Applicants: We have an existing data base of people looking in Enfield all waiting for a call should we receive the right property.
- Extended Opening Hours: We are open 7 days a week and until 8pm during the week. This ensures we are always on hand to deal with enquiries when they suit applicants most – evenings and weekends.
- Email Shots: Often the quickest way to get a full set of your property details in front of a prospective purchaser
- Text Messages: A summary of your properties features delivered directly into the palm of the hand of all the applicants registered in your properties price range.
- Bespoke Property Descriptions: We have a lifetime of experience of living in Enfield and put that passions and knowledge to great use in our charming and descriptive write ups that we individually craft for each new property.
- Newspapers: We opt for full page, colour advertising in the Enfield Gazette & Advertiser
We know timing can be critical, so if necessary we can complete this entire process within 48 hours. We will then be ready to list your property and start showing it.
Viewings and Open Days
Prospective buyers will always be accompanied by one of our expert estate agents, either by appointment or at an open day. Since we take the time to gather in-depth knowledge about you and your property, we can make potential buyers aware of all the benefits of your home and your local area.
We will relay any feedback from viewings as this valuable information gives us a chance to improve how your home is shown and to optimise your chances of making the sale you want.
As part of our offering, we like to liaise often and will even meet with you every four weeks to continually review market conditions. As much as we pride ourselves on being a 21st century practise, we find that nothing beats a face-to-face meeting over a cup of tea. Of course, you are welcome to check in with us any time over the phone or email too.
Offers and Negotiations
With something as valuable as property, negotiation is not for the faint-hearted; and we believe it should be entrusted to one of our skilled negotiators. A calm and experienced perspective is invaluable and we know this is key to achieving the best possible price.
Experienced Sales Progression
Many clients are overwhelmed by the jargon and the amount of information required during the legal process of the transaction. Having experienced hundreds of transactions of all shapes and sizes, we act as your expert guides through this complex stage providing as much help as you need. We appreciate how important it is for us to be available to answer a call when you need us, no matter how trivial the issue seems.
Our office is conveniently located in Enfield Chase and our clients are welcome anytime to meet with us here for a cup of tea and a chat during any point of the sales process.
If you have any other questions or would like one of our free Full Valuation Reports, please feel free to phone us on 020 3637 1100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org